Construction sites are easy targets for thieves!
In fact, it’s estimated that construction companies lose over one billion annually in direct and indirect cost due to theft. These costs have increased by at least 10% in the last 20 years and are expected to continue growing.
When theft occurs, more than the equipment and dollars are lost.
Downtime increase. Delays increase and insurance premiums rise!
Be prepared to prevent theft.
That’s why most of our customers contact us. They know the sharp pain of loss!
Now they are prepared with our solar and electric mobile security cameras systems.
Here are some additional tips to keep your site safe:
• Install low key fuel shut off systems in the equipment
• Remove circuit breakers and fuses from unused equipment
• Put equipment in difficult to move areas
• Place larger equipment around smaller ones
• Keep accurate records of your all your equipment – big and small
• Perform extensive background checks on employees
Stay smart and safe out there!
Your team at 24/7 Onsite Cameras